A pocket clip and a tungsten steel glass breaker make LD series knives ultra-portable and super practical for emergency situations. Its 85 mm main blade, made of Sandvick 12C27 stainless steel, can be opened quickly with one hand by simply pushing forward the thumb stud. The LD series also comes in wide range of assortment featuring various versatile tool combinations to best fit your requirements.
- Overall Length: 199 mm / 7.83"
- Closed Length: 114 mm / 4.49”
- Weight: 205 g / 7.23 oz.
- Blade Length: 85 mm / 3.35"
- Blade Thickness: 3.0 mm / 0.12"
- Blade Material: 12C27 stainless steel (57~59 HRC)
- Finish: Mirror
- Handle Material: G10 w/ 420 stainless steel liner
- Opening: (Manual) Nail nick
- Locking: Liner lock
- Sandvick 12C27 Blade Material
Outside of superior corrosion resistance, the steel provides blades with added strength, giving the blades the ability to retain sharpness for longer.
- G10 Knife Handle
RUIKE knife handles are a blend of fiberglass and resin, giving the knives the ability to withstand intense forces, preventing scrapes and general abrasion.
- Tungsten Steel Breaking Cone
Providing added capability, RUIKE multi-functional knives come with a tungsten steel breaking cone, allowing users to break glass and other tough materials that they may encounter.