The Storm Kitbag from Highlander is an ideal bag for backpacking, trekking or just taking to the gym. This versatile and durable bag can also be used as a backpack for more comfort or hands-free walking. It can store many items form gym clothes, clothes for the weekend with family to climbing rope and gear to electronics. The Storm Kitbag is made of 600D tarpaulin to protect the belonging from water and dust.
A zippered flap closure makes it easy to access the content of the bag and will provide maximum protection. The bag also features two internal zippered mesh pockets to separate smaller accessories from the rest of the content. This rugged dry bag comes with four daisy chain straps, attachment points, padded shoulder straps, carrying straps and a total of four grab handles for easy carrying.
This stylish and incredibly versatile dry bag is must-have equipment for anyone looking for reliable storing solution a bag that will last for the duration of the most adventurous trip ever.
- Lightweight and excellent water-resistant bag with durable heavy-duty PVC fabric construction
- Keeps valuable accessories, camping gear and clothes out from water, dirt or dust
- Rucksack or bag carry system
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps for better comfort of wearing
- Zippered main compartment with easy access and lockable zips
- ID panel for personal information on the main flap
- Two internal zippered net compartments for accessories
- Four grab handles - two at the front and one at each side
- Four daisy chain straps around the back
- Stiffened carring handles
- Side and front pocket with zip for accessories
- Foldable and easy to transport or to store
- Great for all sort of outdoor activities
- Material: 600D tarpaulin, ABS accessories