Robust, reliable, and always ready to use, this sit-on-top stove offers a wide flame great for larger pots.
This stove is part of our 130th Heritage Collection and comes with the retro Primus logo and metal keepsake storage box.
- Comes with a cotton storage bag and metal heritage box
- One of a limited production run with unique production number engraved on the stove.
- Robust and durable with no folding parts, this stove is incredibly easy to use and can be passed down for generations
- Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-3 people
- Static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Invented in Sweden
- Made in EU
- **Gas NOT included
Launched in the early 1980’s, the Classic Trail Stove has become the essential workhorse stove that has traveled on countless adventures around the world. Quickly attach your Classic Trail Stove onto your gas canister and you can have your stove up and running in under a minute. The 4” wide stove pot supports houses the wide flame that is perfect for cooking for up to three people and provides a 10,000 BTU (2800 W) flame that can boil a liter of water in under four minutes.
Easily break down your camp kitchen by simply removing the burner and stowing it in it’s nylon storage bag. If you aren’t sure where your travels might take you, the Mimer Stove Duo fits both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves. Perfect for the global traveler who needs to use gas canisters with different types of connections.
Material: Die Cast Aluminum, NBR Rubber, Powder Coated Steel, Silicone, Stainless Steel
Height: 8 cm
Packed height: 7 cm
Width: 12 cm
Packed width: 10.5 cm
Depth: 12 cm
Packed depth: 10.5 cm
Length: 12 cm
Weight: 230 g
Igniter: Without Piezo Igniter
Boiling Time Regular Pot: 3.2 min
Fuel Type: Gas
Power: 2800 W
Gas included: No