Dual Lighting Hunting Flashlight
The TK25Red version is specifically designed for hunting.
It upholds the innovative mode switching structure which allows easy switching between the white
and red lights by infinitely turning the flashlight head in either direction. This method of mode switching
optimizes lighting output and effectiveness. It is fitted with CREE XP-G2 white LED’s, and red
Cree XP-E2 LED’s. The white light delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and beam distance of 225 meters,
the red light delivers a max of 310 lumens and beam distance of 200 meters.
The light is powered by one 18650 Li-ion battery, but is also compatible with cold-resistant
CR123A batteries. The two tactical tail switches are for output selection and strobe activation.
This Red version TK25 is a must-have for hunting and most tactical demands.
Size: 5.61" x 1" x 1.57" – 142.6mm (L) x 25.4mm (body diameter) x 40mm (head diameter)
Weight: 5.52 oz (excluding batteries) – 156.5g (excluding battery)
Battery Type: One 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Cree XP-G2 S3 and XP-E2 red Led’s with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A Lithium batteries
- Rotary flashlight head for free switching between white and red lights
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tactical tail switch for momentary on activation
- Functional tail switch for output selection and instant strobe
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating