Robust, durable and kind to your joints.
This three-part Trail Antishock hiking pole, made from high-strength HTS aluminium, is equipped with the tried-and-tested Super Lock system, offering the inner adjustment system with the highest stress resistance. This means that the pole can quickly be adjusted between 110 cm and 145 cm.
The rounded grip at the tip is anatomically shaped and thus protects the hands, even after hours of use and extreme stress.
The SAS Antishock cushioning system relieves the joints during intensive hiking and tramping.
- Grip: Round Top Comfort Soft grip with integrated positive angle and Lock Security strap
- Locking System: SLS - Super Lock System - internal locking system, 140kg locking force, 360 degree reverse turn security
- Antishock: SAS-Lite (Soft Antishock Lite) in the lower section
- Pack Size: 69 cm
- Tip: Carbide Flextip with Interchangeable Basket System
- Construction: 18 / 16 / 14 mm HTS 6.0 Aluminium
- Length: 110 - 145 cm
- Weight: 282 g per pole
Tip: Carbide Flextip with Interchangeable Basket System