LYNX PRO LH15 15mm Thermal Monocular
The evolution of the LYNX legend continues with the awesome 15mm PRO – It is sort after by all ambitious bush hunters, due to its massive FOV and quick ease of use. No need to adjust any front focus. Designed to see into the foliage and track your target. Enjoy IP67 toughness – immersible in shallow water for up to 30minutes. Compact, grippy chassis slips easily into a pocket or a day pack, meaning the LYNX can come with you no matter where you are heading. Popular not only with hunters and farmers, the LYNX 15mm is also a superb option for security work, stock control, pest work, boating and navigation and much more.
This is a must have for the pro bush hunter, searching for blood trails, or animals hiding behind foliage. The LH15 packs a good punch with a large sensor and lens set for Field of view. We can achieve detection distances of a deer out to 700mtrs.
A simply superb 12micron thermal handheld
LYNX PRO thermal handheld monocular offers:
- Lens 15mm
- Pixel interval: 12 μm
- Detector sensitivity: 35 mK
- Magnification 1.47 – 11.76, x8
- FOV 17.5 x 13.1
- Detection 700m
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- F 1.0 Aperture
- Capture Snapshots & store on thermal
- Capture videos & store on thermal
- Wi-Fi – Hotspot – real time sharing or transfer videos/images
- IP67 protection
- 3 year warranty
- Static target ranging system
- Built-in memory: 8 GB
- Battery runtime 7.5hours approx. on single charge. Li-ION non removable inbuilt battery.