K50 Throw 700M
- LED: Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 10+years of run time
- Max 1600lumens output (4x 18650 batteries)
- Output (select by magnetic ring):
Level 1 : 0.9lm(1200hrs);
Level 2 : 30lm(320hrs);
Level 3 : 245lm(35hrs);
Level 4 : 620lm(16hrs);
Level 5 : 1050lm(6.9hrs)
Level 6 : 1600lm(3.2hrs);
Standby : 65uA
Strobe : 1600lm;
- Working voltage: 10V - 17V;
- Max Runtime: 1200 hours;
- Max beam distance: 748meters;
- Peak beam intensity: 140,000lux;
- Impact resistant: 1.2meters;
- Waterproof : IPX-6 Standard (2meters);
- Size: 203.5mm(length) x 90.2mm(head diameter)*52.5mm(tube diameter);
- Weight: 564g(without batteries);
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure;
1x user manual
1x warranty card
1x USB charging cord
1x car charger (including USB interface
1x Replacement O - ring and Tail cap
1x AC/DC adapter (including USB interface)
- Integrated cool fins design provide better cooling;
- Smooth polished reflector creates maximum throw;
- Aircraft grade aluminum, mil-spec hard anodized for maximum wear;
- Large cooper heat sink pad for superior thermal conductivity;
- Magnetic ring control switch allows you to select desired output easily;
- Mechanical reversed polarity protection design for battery carrier;
- Intelligent highly efficient circuit board design for max performance and long run time;
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating, which achieves a 98.3% light transmittance.
- Input : 5V DC Output : 4.2V DC/500MA *4 MAX;
- Charging time: depend on the capacity of the batteries, Charging time = battery capacity/500mA + 0.5 hour;
1: For rechargeable lithium battery, there are inevitable differences in the production process, which determine charge a single lithium battery each time is safest way.
2: For most direct charging flashlights in the market, the batteries are charged in series with a constant voltage of 12.6V, if any one of the three battery break down, this 12.6V constant voltage will be diverted to the remaining two batteries , which may caused cause explosion due to overheating.
3.Acebeam K50 flashlight have figured out a safe a charging solution for direct charging flashlights with innovative design on the circuit, which solve the potential safety problem of traditional direct charging flashlight:
a: On the basis of not changing the structure of the battery carrier to supply power in series, through internal intelligent electronic switches, the flashlight can automatically convert the serial circuit into parallel charging state when a charging process is detected, three batteries will be charged in parallel at constant voltage 4.2V (accuracy of 1%), and single battery at 0.5A constant current.
b: Acebeam K50 have the overheat automatic adjustment function, when it detects that any of the batteries is faulty, it will automatically stop charge the faulty battery .
4, In the structure, Acebeam K50 use a unique suction magnetic charging interface, which will disconnect automatically under external force to ensure safety
Acebeam K50 stays on the cutting edge of technology with the latest Cree XM-l2 LED combined with a safe and very convenient contact-charging method achieved by automatic magnetic force.
- If you do not use the flashlight for a long time , please take out the batteries from the flashlight, in order to avoid batteries leaking and damageing the flashlight.
- If you store the rechargeable batteries for a long time, we suggest you conduct a charging-discharging operation every there month, so as to extend the lifetime of batteries.
- Please do not use metal objects to contact the positive and negative electrode of the USB charging line to avoid short circuit and damage the charging device.